The Body Shop is now online
Shopping for your favorite cruelty-free essentials is just a few clicks away as the Body Shop goes online at www.thebodyshop.com.ph. Add to your cart The Body Shop’s new products your skin will absolutely thank you for.
• Autumn is coming, and The Body Shop has brewed up the cosiest scent with Special Edition Vanilla Pumpkin collection. Like sugar, spice and everything nice, these body care treats are sure to keep you feeling toasty warmed with notes of pumpkin, hazelnut caramel, maple syrup and almond milk.
• Refresh your body care and bath time routine with The Body Shop’s instantly cooling new collections. The Special Edition Cool Cucumber range feels instantly cooling on skin and smells unbelievably refreshing; while the zingy Special Edition Zesty Lemon range keeps things fresh and is the perfect way to kickstart your morning.
• Inspired by superfood ingredients from around the world. the new The Body Shop Hair & Body Mist collection are cute and colorful feel-good spritzes for that gives instant ‘ahhh” feeling.
• The new Ginger Scalp Serum is the latest addition to the Ginger Haircare collection. A few drops of this potent formula will help rebalance, nourish and soothe dryness of the scalp giving you the confidence to come close, let loose and free your hair.
• Your skin will be ready to take on the day with round-the-clock protection against UVA and UVB rays, and pollution with the new and improved The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Lotion SPF 50+ PA++++. This lightweight triple threat facial lotion contains red algae extract and the antioxidant vitamin C leaving your complexion looking healthy and radiant.
• Give your skin some love and hydration with the new Tea Tree In-Control Hydrator. This new addition to the Tea Tree range is perfect for giving hydration to those with oily and blemish-prone skin. Made with Community Fair Trade tea tree oil from Kenya and natural salicylic acid from wintergreen.
Visit our online store at www.thebodyshop.com.ph 24/7, add to cart, and check out anytime of the day. Also get offers and deals that are exclusively online. The Body Shop’s cruelty-free and vegan products are also available in The Body Shop stores, Call & Deliver, Lazada, Shopee and ShopSM. The Body Shop now accepts SM Advantage Card for points earning and redemption, SM and Sodexo premium pass in all The Body Shop stores nationwide.
About The Body Shop
The Body Shop was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick in Little Hampton, England. The beauty brand pioneered corporate activism and was built on a philosophy that business can be a force for good. With its brand expression, Beauty with Heart, the company continues to be focused on five core values: Against Animal Testing, Support Community Fair Trade, Activate Self Esteem, Defend Human Rights and Protect The Planet.
All products are created using the finest ingredients sourced from the four corners of the globe, which are not tested on animals and are 100% vegetarian. The Body Shop has been in the Philippine market for eighteen years with over 55 strategically located stores nationwide.