MORE Power Iloilo set to deploy their teams to Iloilo City districts to attend to consumer inquiries.
Every Mondays to Saturdays this June, they will be at six local districts for application, billing, amendments and other concerns.
In a bid to bring its services closer to the Ilonggos, MORE Electric and Power Corporation (MORE Power) will be entertaining customers’ inquiries and concerns in six locations of Iloilo City districts.
MORE Power announced that starting June 1 until June 27, they will be deploying teams at local districts every Mondays to Saturdays. The locations will be the following:
•JARO – Jaro Multi-Purpose Gym, Jaro Plaza
•MOLO – Brgy. Katilingban Covered Gym
•AREVALO – Villa Arevalo Covered Gym
•MANDURRIAO – Brgy. Oñate de Leon Covered Gym
•LA PAZ & LAPUZ – La Paz Multi-Purpose Gym
•CITY PROPER – MORE Power Customer Services Office, General Luna
MORE Power teams will cater to the following concerns:
• APPLICATION FOR METER CONNECTION INQUIRIES
– MORE Power will give the application form and list of requirements.
• INQUIRIES AND PRINTING OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
– For verification, kindly bring your old PECO bill and government-issued ID.
•BILL OVERLAPPING SETTLEMENT
For accurate reconciliation of your amount due, please bring the following:
– Government-issued ID,
– Statement of Account from PECO,
– Official Receipt or Proof of Payment of your overlapped bill to PECO and
– MORE Statement of Account.
•AMENDMENT AND CONTRACT SIGNING
– This is for MORE Power consumers already with electric service connection who wish to update their information data such as: change name, correction of service address, etc.
Please present the following: PECO Statement of Account, Government-issued ID, Barangay Certification or Proof of Occupancy e.g. Deed of Sale, Land Title, Tax Declaration, etc.