Iloilo City Government sets guidelines and requirements for inbound travelers effective November 1-14, 2021.
Inbound travelers must use and comply with requirements via S-Pass system.
No RT-PCR test and quarantine required for fully vaccinated individuals.
Are you traveling to Iloilo City? Here are the requirements for inbound travelers from November 1-14, 2021.
The National Inter-Agency Task Force has placed Iloilo City under Alert Level System No. 3 from November 1-14, 2021. Iloilo City Mayor Jerry announced new set of protocols, relaxing the requirements for inbound travelers.
As a general rule, everybody needs to use and comply with the Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage (S-PASS) System, the web-based, one-stop online communication and coordination platform for travelers and local government units (LGUs) developed by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST). You may access S-PASS system at www.s-pass.ph.
All requirements for travel shall be uploaded and saved in the traveler’s S-PaSS account which shall generate an S-PaSS QR Code once approved, that can be downloaded or printed to be presented upon entry.
Since Iloilo City is now UNRESTRICTED FOR TRAVELERS, Trenas announced that all they need to do is apply for a travel pass at S-PASS and it will be automatically approved.
“Starting November 1, inbound travelers to Iloilo City will no longer be required to submit any documents via S-Pass. Just apply and you will be automatically approved,” Treñas said.
Requirements for Inbound Travel to Iloilo City
TRAVELERS COMING FROM NEGROS ISLAND
- Partially/Unvaccinated: Negative RT-PCR issued not more than 72 hours prior and Valid ID
- Fully Vaccinated: Vaccination Card, Certification of full vaccination status, Valid ID
INBOUND AIR AND SEA TRAVEL TO ILOILO CITY
- For Partially Vaccinated/ Unvaccinated:
- Returning overseas Filipinos/OFWs: Comply with S-Pass, undergo quarantine upon arrival, swab on the third day
- APOR: Comply with S-Pass, present negative RT-PCR, undergo quarantine upon arrival, swab on the third day
- Returning Resident: Comply with S-Pass, present negative RT-PCR, undergo quarantine upon arrival, swab on the third day
- For Fully vaccinated:
- Returning overseas Filipinos/OFWs: Apply for S-Pass, Present Vaccination Card OR document proving full vaccination
- APOR and Returning Resident: Apply for S-Pass, Present Vaccination Card AND Document proving full vaccination
*Guidelines for Transportation Sector: Transmit passenger manifesto/list of partially vaccinated and unvaccinated inbound travelers to OPCEN at least eight (8) hours before entry
*Endorsement of Partially Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Inbound Travelers to their Respective Barangays OPCEN shall ensure proper endorsement to respective brgys Brgys to endorse to District Health office for transmittal to USWAG MOL LAB-Lapaz Gym
Go to www.s-pass.ph and apply for a Travel Permit by providing your valid ID. The system will automatically approve your request. Know the following:
1. Upon arrival at the airport, seaports, and other terminals, present this approved Travel Pass along with your vaccination card if you are FULLY VACCINATED.
2. If you are UNVACCINATED or have only availed of your 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine, present this approved travel pass along with your 72-hour negative RT-PCR test result (OPS/NPS).
3. If you are passing through other LGUs with restricted travel policy just present your approved Travel Pass-thru Permit from Iloilo City.
Should you have questions, you may call these numbers:
- 09291706363 and 09155110135 – Strictly for inquiries
- 09616535111 – Strictly for the status of documents
Again, these protocols are only effective while Iloilo City is under Alert Level 3 classification from November 1-14. We will update this post once new guidelines are issued in relation to the community quarantine status of the city. (Source: EO 125, 125-A, S-PASS | Photo by news.cn)